DELIVERY DRIVER Email your resume to: email@example.com
If you want a flexible job with a growing company with great tips, Sheba Foods is the place for you. If you are looking for a flexible schedule, or just earn some extra money, this is an ideal opportunity for you. Apply NOW!
We are seeking a dependable experienced and self-motivated person to join our growing food delivery team on an ON CALL basis. This position could become full time 40-hours per week as we see your dependability and performance. Responsible for delivering customer food orders in a productive and timely manner as needed.
>>>> WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS - STATE AND FEDERAL on all applicants. <<<<
>>>> DRUG TEST will be required as the last interview step, prior to hiring (and randomly throughout the year).<<<<
Delivery area: 30-mile radius of 30047 Delivery days: Tuesday to Saturday
Hours: On Call / As Needed Compensation: $1.50 per mile plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old with a High school degree or GED and computer literate.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- No DUI, DWI, careless or reckless driving convictions in the past 5 years.
- No hit and run convictions in the past 10 years.
- Car with Auto Insurance.
- Ability to read and understand a map. Previous delivery experience preferred.
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations.
- Follow designated procedures for food delivery.
- Be courteous to customer during delivery.
- Clean appearance and proper attire. Men - Pants on waist with belts.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks for your attention.
|4757 Stone Mountain HighwaySuite 530-192Lilburn, GA 30047770.982.1000|