Store Sales Assistant
STORE SALES ASSISTANT Email your resume to: email@example.com
Location: 4757 Stone Mountain Highway, Suite 400, Lilburn, GA 30047
Type of Position: Part-time Hours: 10:45 am to 3:15 pm OR 3:00 to 7:30pm (20 hours)
Work Days: Tuesday to Saturday Benefits: None Compensation: $9 per hour
Background checks will be done on all applicants. Drug test may be required as the last interview step, prior to hiring.
1. Must be at least 21 years old with a High school degree or GED and computer literate.
2. Clean appearance and proper professional attire.
Sales Responsibilities $9 per hour
Open or Close Store depending on Shift
Delivery Fees + 100% Tips
1. Prep and/or pack food with labels, refrigerate and/or freeze as needed.
2. Updates POS system with new merchandise, accept payment, and makes change for customers.
3. Stocks shelves or arranges merchandise on counters. Tag with price if needed.
4. Be courteous to customer all at times even when there is an issue. Answers customers’ questions concerning location, price and use of products.
5. Sweep, mop floor. Clean store as needed - ovens, microwave, windows, shelves, counters or tables.
6. Take catering orders, payments and follow up with clients as needed. Deliver order if needed.
7. Records amount of cash in register at the beginning and end of each shift.
8. Microwave and get orders ready for delivery/pickup that come in from our online ordering partners.
9. Using Sheba Foods’ account request Uber or Lyft for food delivery
10. If neither is available, use your car to deliver the order to the designated address.
11. $9 per hour stops. Compensation is Delivery Fees + 100% tips.
12. Have customer sign order printout to acknowledge receipt.
13. Return delivery bag to store and file signed receipt.
14. Be flexible to additional tasks needed in the store.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks for your attention.